A school is a subdivision of a faculty – in other words, a faculty is a collection of schools. 

Most of the University's teaching and research work happens in schools, and course coordinators and lecturers generally work in schools.

Contact your school if you have any questions about courses. Questions about your program should generally be directed at your faculty. 

UQ students: the school that teaches a course is listed on your electronic course profile as the "Coordinating Unit". 


See also

A-Z study terminology