An official notification by the University of unsatisfactory academic progress. Students who receive a warning should speak to the director of studies in their faculty. Circumstances which lead to an academic warning are set out in the Enrolment and Academic Progression Rules – Part 5 Academic Standing. You will find a link to these rules on the Policies and Rules page.

Also known as

  • Warning

A-Z study terminology