There are two types of academic records: official and unofficial.

  • The official academic record, called a "transcript", is produced by the University's Student Centres for a fee (a complimentary copy is provided to graduating students).
  • The unofficial academic record, known as a "studies report", can be printed from mySI-net.

Information about what is contained on an official academic record is found in the Policies and Procedures Library (PPL), section 3.50.1. See myAdvisor, for more information on Academic transcripts and how to apply for them.

Also known as

  • Academic transcript

See also

A-Z study terminology